- Non-invasive spot-check measurement of functional blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate
- Features a 2-direction display with SpO2 (Oxygen Saturation), Pulse Rate, and Pulse bar
- Measures SpO2 (Oxygen Saturation) levels ranging from 70% - 100% with an accuracy of ± 2%
- Measures pulse rates between 30 BPM - 250 BPM with an accuracy of ± 2%
- Easy-to-read LED display maintains a high level of brightness
- Designed for low power consumption and automatically powers off when not in use to allow for greater use time and extended battery life
- Runs on 2 AAA 1.5V batteries (included) with "battery-low" indication to notify user to change batteries
- Requires no routine calibration or maintenance other than replacement of batteries
- Compact, lightweight and portable design weighs only 50 g
- Includes neck lanyard for portability and convenience
- Product dimensions: 62.5 mm (L) x 36.9 mm (W) x 36.6 mm (H)
- Universal design suitable for pediatric to adult use
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
All products include techconnectCare - which provides complementary support to assist with product activation, how-to support, and other technical guidance.
techconnectCare does not provide medical guidance.