Welch Allyn Home Blood Pressure Monitor 1700 Series
Built from the same SureBP® algorithm used in multi-parameter, hospital-grade monitors, the Welch Allyn Home Blood Pressure Monitor is an easy-to-use device that enables patients to capture accurate readings from the comfort of home. Captures blood pressure in about half the time as the leading competitor, making the reading capture more comfortable for patients. The free smartphone app lets patients store and track their readings, so they can monitor their progress. The app seamlessly connects to the blood pressure monitor using Bluetooth® 4.0 technology. It is no wonder 95% of physicians surveyed would recommend a Welch Allyn blood pressure device over comparably priced options. Trusted in the doctor’s office, made for the home.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate SureBP technology captures readings on inflation in just 20 seconds
- Even in presence of motion, provides accurate readings at the rate of 97%
- Free Clinical Portal allows physicians to securely review patient compliance and progress
- Powered by four AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Free smart device app enables patients to engage in their progress toward blood pressure goals and automatically send readings to their physician for review - download from Google Play or the App Store.
- Remote Monitoring Blood Pressure Unit
- (1) Standard Adult Blood Pressure Cuff
- (4) AA Batteries
- User Manual
All products include techconnectCare - which provides complementary support to assist with product activation, how-to support, and other technical guidance.
techconnectCare does not provide medical guidance.